VLOOKUP is a function in Excel that perform a vertical lookup by searching for a value in the first column of a table and returning for a value in the same row in the index number position.
VLOOKUP is simple, yet confusing for many.
I have tried to explain this function with help of very simple example in below You Tube video. Hope this will be helpful.
- String Functions : UPPER, LOWER & PROPER | Microsoft Excel
- How To Join Texts Using TEXTJOIN & IF Functions | Microsoft Excel
- Basic Excel Functions you should know to make your work life easier
- Powershell – Merge CSV files & Insert file name as a column
- Microsoft Excel – Vlookup Explained
Subscribe to Techuisitive Newsletter
Be the first to know about our new blog posts. Get our newsletters directly in your inbox and stay up to date about Modern Desktop Management technologies & news.