Microsoft Excel String functions are used in computer programming languages to manipulate a string. Microsoft Excel also have many string functions which you can use to manipulate strings. The most basic example of a string function in Excel is LEN function which return the length (Number of character) of a string.
In this video series we will discuss about different functions in Microsoft Excel. The below video cover String functions UPPER, LOWER and PROPER. Please watch Youtube video to understand how these functions works.
Download: You can download the excel sheet used in this exercise from here.
- String Functions : UPPER, LOWER & PROPER | Microsoft Excel
- How To Join Texts Using TEXTJOIN & IF Functions | Microsoft Excel
- Basic Excel Functions you should know to make your work life easier
- Powershell – Merge CSV files & Insert file name as a column
- Microsoft Excel – Vlookup Explained
Subscribe to Techuisitive Newsletter
Be the first to know about our new blog posts. Get our newsletters directly in your inbox and stay up to date about Modern Desktop Management technologies & news.