SUBSTITUE is a command in Microsoft Windows operating system. This command can be used to create a virtual drive (Associate a path with a drive letter) in Windows by mapping any desired folder to specific drive letter. This can be useful in many scenario such as testing an application which requires specific drive letter. You can watch below video to understand its usage.
- Windows 10 – Remote administration through PowerShell – Part 1
- Windows Administrator Basics: Managing Services from Command Line
- Windows Administrator Basics: Windows Services
- Windows Administrator Basics: Managing Windows Services from Powershell
- Windows Administrator Basics: Windows Registry
- Basic Knowledge for Windows Desktop Support Engineer
- Windows 10 /11 : Create a virtual drive with SUBST command
Subscribe to Techuisitive Newsletter
Be the first to know about our new blog posts. Get our newsletters directly in your inbox and stay up to date about Modern Desktop Management technologies & news.