Microsoft introduced Intune Filters, available in public preview with the May release of Microsoft Intune, the filters feature gives IT admins more flexibility and helps them protect data within applications, simplify app deployments, and speed up software updates.
With filters, administrators can achieve granular targeting of policies and applications to users on specific devices.
See the complete article on Microsoft Endpoint Manager blog.
- What’s new in Microsoft Intune – 2212 (December) edition | Technology Updates
- What’s new in Microsoft Endpoint Manager – 2208 (August) edition
- Microsoft Connected Cache for Configuration Manager generally available
- General availability – Android Enterprise corporate-owned devices with a work profile
- Microsoft Introduced Windows 365 Cloud PC
- Unpacking endpoint management: the series
- MEM filters to target apps and policies to specific devices
Subscribe to Techuisitive Newsletter
Be the first to know about our new blog posts. Get our newsletters directly in your inbox and stay up to date about Modern Desktop Management technologies & news.