Microsoft Connected Cache is a dedicated caching solution that complements Delivery Optimization’s capabilities, providing organizations with a comprehensive approach to minimize internet bandwidth consumption for diverse networks.
With Microsoft Connected Cache, cloud content that would have been repeatedly downloaded by each client is downloaded the first time a client requests it. All subsequent requests for that content come from the cache. This content includes anything downloaded using Delivery Optimization: Windows Updates, Microsoft Store apps, Microsoft 365 Apps, Intune applications, and more.
Read complete article on Microsoft Endpoint Manager blog here.
- What’s new in Microsoft Intune – 2212 (December) edition | Technology Updates
- What’s new in Microsoft Endpoint Manager – 2208 (August) edition
- Microsoft Connected Cache for Configuration Manager generally available
- General availability – Android Enterprise corporate-owned devices with a work profile
- Microsoft Introduced Windows 365 Cloud PC
- Unpacking endpoint management: the series
- MEM filters to target apps and policies to specific devices