While managing an Intune environment, the number of policies grow over the time. At some point of time you may need to review all existing policies to understand if they are still required, need to consolidated or retired. A review may also required if multiple tenants to be consolidated or policies to be migrated to another tenants as part of corporate restructuring, merger or acquisitions.
In this blog post, we will understand how to export device configuration profile list to CSV. The similar approach can be followed for other policy type such as Compliance policy or Firewall policy.
Please find the list of few blog posts related with Device Configuration Profiles. This will help you in understanding Device Configuration Profiles if you are not aware.
- Configure Microsoft Edge Sleeping Tabs using Microsoft Intune
- How to Configure Windows Kiosk Using Microsoft Intune | Windows 10 / 11
- Configure Edge Chromium Homepage & Startup Page
Export Device Configuration Profiles List from Intune Admin Center
Follow the below steps to export the configuration profiles from Microsoft Intune Admin Center.
- Open Intune Admin Center https://endpoint.microsoft.com/ or new link https://intune.microsoft.com/
- Navigates to Devices / Configuration Profiles
- Click on the Columns if you would like to add or remove the columns which you want to export.
- Add or Remove the columns which you want to export as per your requirements.
- Click on Export to start exporting the profiles list. The profile name and other selected columns details will be exported to CSV file.
- You can see the progress and completion notification in Notifications area. You can access Notification area by clicking on bell icon at top right corner of Intune admin center. The file usually downloaded to Downloads folder.
- The Device configuration profiles list now exported in CSV file. You can open this in Microsoft Excel and analyze the data further based on your requirements.
Export Other Intune Policies from Intune Admin Center
The similar process can be followed to export other policies from Microsoft Intune Admin Center. You just need to navigates to different Intune blades , customize the columns and export the data. You can find few examples below which includes policy type and Intune blade you need to navigates.
|Profile Type||Navigates To|
|Compliance Policies||Devices / Windows / Compliance Policies|
|Account Protection||Endpoint Security / Account Protection|
|Device Compliance||Endpoint Security / Device Compliance|
|Antivirus||Endpoint Security / Antivirus|
|Disk Encryption||Endpoint Security / Disk Encryption|
|Firewall||Endpoint Security / Firewall|
|Attack Surface Reduction||Endpoint Security / Attach Surface Reduction|
- How To Export Serial number of Multiple Devices using PowerShell SDK for Intune Graph API
- How to Export Managed Device Details from Intune
- Export Device Configuration Profiles List in Intune
- How to Export Settings Catalog Policy in Intune
- Export and Import Device Compliance Policies in Intune
Subscribe to Techuisitive Newsletter
Be the first to know about our new blog posts. Get our newsletters directly in your inbox and stay up to date about Modern Desktop Management technologies & news.