This post is a collection of Microsoft Endpoint Manager / Intune error codes and reference articles.
Intune : Win32 App Deployment
Intune : Win32 app deployment failed with error code 0x87D300C9
Error code : 0x87D300C9
Error Description: The unmonitored process is in progress, however it may timeout.
Error code: 0x80070653 Decimal: 1619
Error Name: ERROR_INSTALL_PACKAGE_OPEN_FAILED
Error Description: This installation package could not be opened. Verify that the package exists and that you can access it, or contact the application vendor to verify that this is a valid Windows Installer package.
Intune : Win32 app deployment failed with error code 0x87D1041C
Error code : 0x87D1041C
Error Description: The application was not detected after installation completed successfully.
Intune: Win32 app deployment failed with error code 0x80070643
Error code: 0x80070643 Decimal: 1603
Error Name: ERROR_INSTALL_FAILURE
Error Description: Fatal Error during installation.
Intune : Device Enrollment
Intune: Invalid_Client error when joining Windows 10 Device to Azure AD
Description: Failed to authenticate user
Device enrollment failed with Error code 0xcaa9001f in hybrid AD join
Error Description: MDM Enroll: Device Credential, Failed (Unknown Win32 Error code : 0xcaa9001f
Cloud Attach / CMG
CMG Setup – Error when granting Contributor permission to the Azure AD app
MECM : Failed to connect with DP, Error code 0x8004100e
Error code : 0x8004100e
Error Name: WBEM_E_INVALID_NAMESPACE
Error Description: ERROR DPConnection::ConnectRemoteIISManagementWMI() – Failed to connect to <DP Name>. error = 0x8004100e
MECM : OSD
Configuration Manager OSD task sequence fails with error code 0x80004005
Error code: 0x80004005
Error Description: An error occurred while retrieving policy for this computer (0x80004005).
- Win32 App Deployment failed with error code 0x80070643
- Win32 App Deployment Failed with Error 0x87D1041C
- Win32 App Deployment failed with error 0x87D300C9
- Win32 App failed with error code 0x80070653
- That account info didn’t work – error when disconnecting Windows 10 / 11 Work or School account
- Intune – Windows 10 MDM- Basic troubleshooting
- Deploying Microsoft 365 Apps Stuck in Downloading in Company Portal
- Windows 10 / 11 Operating System Build Versions
- MDM Enroll: Device Credential, Failed (Unknown Win32 Error code : 0xcaa9001f
- Microsoft Endpoint Manager: Error Code Reference
- Intune Bulk Enrollment with Provisional Package failed Error 0xCAA2000C
Subscribe to Techuisitive Newsletter
Be the first to know about our new blog posts. Get our newsletters directly in your inbox and stay up to date about Modern Desktop Management technologies & news.